Friday 19 July 2013

An Introduction

Hi there, I'm Jude I enjoying sewing and now my little hobby has turned into a business. 

Where did i start? 
I began to enjoy sewing when i studied for my Creative Craft course in 2005. The course led onto qualifications and I am the proud owner of levels 1 and 3 in creative craft. I have dabbled in craft teaching, I have taught silk painting and felt making to adults and more recently i have been working at a local school teaching craft to 5 - 11 year olds.

After having my little boy in July I started making taggy's and dribble bibs, a friend asked me to make her little boy a taggy then another friend and it snow balled. I now spend my days sewing and my evenings studying for a degree.

I have been commission to make
  • dribble bibs for Parkinsons sufferers
  • dog dribble bibs
  • phone cases
  • tablet cases
  • pram liners
  • scrub hats
  • bags
  • dresses, shorts, ties, t-shirts and many more clothing items
  • Teddy bears and more
I'm quite willing to try my hand at anything. I also offer an embroidery service.
Think that is enough advertising on with the Blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment